Returns / Exchanges
As much as your 100% satisfaction is important for us, we have limits to our Return & Exchange Policy.
- Note that your order is no longer our responsibility after it has left our facility and is in the hands of the courier.
- If an order is marked Delivered by our courier, however was not received by customer, please first send in a Lost Package Claim to USPS using your tracking number and information. After that, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Claim No. and we will do our best to help you.
We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, if your order qualifies for the following requirements:
- If a product received was not what was ordered - we offer 100% refund.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.